PSALM 104:34

May my meditation be pleasing to Him, for I rejoice in the Lord.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Soup Explosion

So....Saturday......first I exploded a bowl of soup...but we won't go into that.

My good friends, Tristan, JulieAnne, Bradley, JD, Jenny, and Heather wanted to go to a cornfield maze.  Allen and I were excited and ready to go and we started off to meet them at 3 o'clock, loving the drive.  Indiana is gorgeous right now.  The trees couldn't be prettier and the weather was amazing.  I was planning on getting some awesome pics and a story for the blog.  Well, here it is.

We drove North on highway 37.


Unfortunately, Tristan, JulieAnne, Bradley, JD, Jenny, and Heather drove South.



There are two Lark Ranch Corn Mazes in Indiana.

  http://www.larkranch.com/about.html

So, Allen and I drove into Greenfield, with no idea that instead of being minutes from our friends, we were actually 3 hours away.  Allen and I were standing by the water tower and I was talking to JulieAnne..."where are you?"...."by the water tower"...."ok, I'm walking toward you"..."wave your hands"...."everybody's waving their hands"..."what are you talking about, nobodies around here"..."uh oh"...."I'm touching the water tower"....."I'm touching the water tower too"........................................


The distance between Greenfield and Loogootee is 130 miles, or about 3 hours.



Epic Fail.





Whoops...

What can I say?
Next time, I'll double check and spend a little more time looking at the website as we're rushing out the apartment door.

But, no worries, we had fun anyway.  We found a car show that had a Willy's Wagon!  WOOT! for Allen!  :)  He was so exited.  The builder of this particular Willy's was really nice and told Allen all about where to get parts for his project and who to talk to and everything.  Plus, we got to look at this awesome car. 

We also ate at one of the best pizza places in the US: UNO's!!
  

Their pizza crust tastes like pie dough.


Does something about making lemonade come to mind?

Oh my, what am I going to do with myself. ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment