PSALM 104:34

May my meditation be pleasing to Him, for I rejoice in the Lord.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Trunk-or-Treat


It has been a weekend for the record books and the whipped cream on top was spending time with our beloved church family this afternoon at our annual trunk-or-treat!  Paul in his prison cell handed out candy to Batmans, princesses, transformers, and cowboys.  This was all while two Roman soldiers battled for their lives and Jonah and the whale taught kids to fish.  It was a really fun filled afternoon.

The rest of the weekend, including fender-benders and a rapper dog will have to wait till tomorrow's post because I'm going to bed.

1 comment:

  1. I loved the slide show! Can't wait to hear about anything I missed, even though I was there for the rapper dog... lol. :)

    ReplyDelete