PSALM 104:34

May my meditation be pleasing to Him, for I rejoice in the Lord.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Crumbs?


I heard this song for the first time on the radio today and loved it.  Its so easy, but so many, including myself at times, miss it.  


"If you're lost and need to be found...
all you gotta do is turn around."



Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  
Matt 11:28-30

This is another of my favorites.  


"All these victims stand in line for,
crumbs that fall from the table just enough to get by,
all the while your invitation.
Wake on up from your slumber, baby open up your eyes.
Wake on up from your slumber, baby open up your eyes"


So often I settle for the crumbs because I don't think about what's possible. I'm comfortable so why try for more?  

"Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain." 
I Corinthians 15:58

No comments:

Post a Comment