PSALM 104:34

May my meditation be pleasing to Him, for I rejoice in the Lord.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Beautiful Ending


Sometimes, I meet someone, journeying close to the end of their life who has seen a lot of sadness and hardship...but all they can do is praise the Lord for His goodness, mercy, and love in their lives.   Someone made a great impression on me yesterday, I hope to follow her example as life continues on. Her life has a "beautiful ending" because of her trust and faith in Jesus, the "Author and Finisher" of our faith.

I love this song, but I had never seen the video until today. Remember how much our Heavenly Father loves us and does not want us to be lost and wandering alone... 



Luke 15:3-7
So he told them this parable: d“What man of you, having a hundred sheep, eif he has lost one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine fin the open country, and ggo after the one that is lost, until he finds it? And when he has found it, hhe lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing. And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and his neighbors, saying to them, ‘Rejoice with me, for iI have found my sheep that was lost.’ Just so, I tell you, there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who jrepents than over ninety-nine krighteous persons who need no repentance.


I don't feel like I have reached the point where I could understand and say this verse and mean it with everything I have and am, but I hope that someday I will...

Phillipians 3:7-11
But whatever gain I had, I counted as loss for the sake of Christ. 8Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have suffered the loss of all things and count them as rubbish, in order that I may gain Christ 9and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which comes through faith in Christ, the righteousness from God that depends on faith— 10 that I may know him andthe power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, 11that by any means possible I may attain the resurrection from the dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment