PSALM 104:34

May my meditation be pleasing to Him, for I rejoice in the Lord.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

DIRT

This was my day today :)  Anyone who knows me well will tell you that I LOVE gardens, flowers, vegetables, and DIRT!  Today I got to help a friend make raised beds for her garden.  She has been overly gracious with her produce the past two summers, so when she called to ask for help today, I jumped at the chance.  The beds are approximately 15 feet long, 3 feet wide, and about 8 inches deep.


I dug 7 of them while she raked the dirt and made it nice and smooth for planting.  It was a lot of work and I know I'm going to feel like I got hit by a truck tomorrow, but it was a free tan, gym work-out, and fellowship with a good friend all rolled into one.  Good day :)
-Mary

1 comment:

  1. You are a better friend than me...or maybe you just like dirt a whole lot more than I do? ;)

    ReplyDelete