PSALM 104:34

May my meditation be pleasing to Him, for I rejoice in the Lord.

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Saturday Morning

My perfect Saturday morning: A stroll through the Farmer's Market

Of course, it was somewhat marred by this sign.

Poor Pepsi, I actually legitimately did not see the sign when I first entered the market.  It didn't even cross my mind.  These people are selling stuff that bugs crawled all over...why would dogs be allowed to just casually walk by, full feet from the produce?  Anyway, we got in trouble and Pepsi had to be taken to the car.  But, I found a shady spot, rolled down the window, and promised her I would not be gone more than 20 minutes.  The beauty I had already seen was just too tempting to leave yet for good.  I had to get some photos, and some food.

Swiss chard was my first  purchase.  I'm not sure how to eat it yet, but that's an adventure for tonight.

I didn't buy any of these beauties, but I couldn't pass up asking the lady to let me take a couple of shots.


Its a little hard to see with the quality this picture has to be uploaded with, but this lady was keepingthe beat with a little doll that marched on the end of her stick.  Kids and adults were loving it.
                                     

                             

Happy Saturday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment